Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan Mee with Tofu Soy Topping #WYH recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Mee with Tofu Soy Topping #WYH recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Eat an egg and cheer up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan mee with tofu soy topping #wyh recipe. You can have pan mee with tofu soy topping #wyh using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Mee with Tofu Soy Topping #WYH:
- Use of INA Dried brown rice pan mee (NOODLE).
- Get of Pot Seaweed anchovy soup (SOUP).
- Prepare of Minced tofu in soy sauce with black fungus (TOPPING 1).
- Get of Fried anchovies (TOPPING 2).
- Provide of MAEPRANOM Shrimp crushed chili (TOPPING 3).
Steps to make Pan Mee with Tofu Soy Topping #WYH:
- Prepare SOUP first. Bring to pot, no frying required – 1L water, 1 tbsp soaked wakame seaweed, 1 anchovy stock cube, 80gm cubed turnip, 80gm cubed celery and salt white pepper to taste. Let simmer and set aside once nicely cooked. You can use any other vegetables you like (pan mee originally has no vege, but I like some).
- Prepare TOPPING 1. In a wok, heat 1 tsp sesame oil and fry sliced garlic (1 clove). When garlic is brown, add sliced tofu (I used 2pcs of square tofu), thinly sliced black fungus mushroom (3 pieces), chopped chili padi (just 1 – I like it spicy), 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp oyster sauce. Stir fry in the wok at the same time squash the tofu with your spatula until it becomes minced – see pic. Set aside.
- Prepare TOPPING 2. Wash thoroughly 40gm of anchovy & drain. Heat oil in wok and fry anchovies til brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Prepare NOODLES. Boil water in a medium sized pot with a little oil (to ensure noodles don't stick together). When it's boiling, put in noodles a few at a time, to ensure they have enough space to swim in. Boil for 8 minutes until soft with slight chewiness. Drain and move them to a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking..
- Once everything is ready, place a generous amount of NOODLES for yourself into a deep bowl and add SOUP! We are ready to assemble!.
- Top it off with TOPPING 1, then TOPPING 2 and lastly TOPPING 3. If you don't have flavored crush chili, normal chili flakes will do too – for me, as long as it's spicy!.
- Done – WALA! #WhatYouHave.
It's super flavorful, simple to make Cover with more paper towels, a baking sheet, and then place something heavy on top like a cast iron After the tofu has marinated, warm a few tablespoons of canola oil in a pan, cast iron preferred. An easy vegan fried noodle dish made with a sweet and aromatic syrupy soy sauce (ketjap manis) and with as much of a chilli kick as you dare! TOFU: Press as much moisture as you can out of the tofu using paper towels or a tofu press. BROTH: (SEE NOTES) To the same pan, add the chopped shiitake and a tablespoon or so of miso Add the stock and soy milk and bring to a simmer. Black sesame seeds, corn syrup, garlic, soy sauce, tofu.
If you find this Pan Mee with Tofu Soy Topping #WYH recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.