Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Christmas Wreath Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas Wreath Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Wreath Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas wreath stew recipe. To cook christmas wreath stew you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Christmas Wreath Stew:
- You need 360 ml of ○White rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of ○Consomme stock granules.
- Use 2 slice of ○Bacon.
- You need 2 cm of ○Carrot.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1/2 of Chicken thigh meat.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 each of Carrot, Onion.
- Provide 1 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 can of ＊White Sauce.
- You need 200 ml of each ＊Water, Milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- You need 5 of spears, 2 tablespoons Broccoli, Corn.
- Use 1 of ■Egg.
- Use 1 tbsp of ■Milk.
- Take 1 pinch of ■Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Christmas Wreath Stew:
- Wash the rice and mix in ketchup, consomme, and water for 2 cups of rice. Chop the carrot and bacon into small pieces and place on top of the rice. Cook as normal. When finished cooking, pack into an Angel Food Cake pan (18 cm)..
- Cut the chicken thigh into bite sizes. Also chop the carrot and potato into bite sizes. Thinly slice the onion. Heat butter in a frying pan and saute the chicken seasoned with salt and pepper. Add carrot, onion, potato and saute. Add ingredients marked with ＊ and simmer until soft. Add broccoli and corn. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place the rice from Step 1 onto a large plate. Tightly pack around the center so the stew doesn't leak out. Mix together the ingredients marked with ■ and make a thin egg crepe. Cut the thinly cooked egg into 6 strips and wrap around the rice. Pour the stew into the center gap..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. These charming Christmas wreaths are festive and tasty. Add a little something special to the holidays this year with a homemade wreath. Deck your door in a style that says "you". Real Christmas wreaths smell gorgeous, look divine and get us in the festive mood the instant we If you're worried that your real wreath won't last the pace till Christmas make sure you hang it outdoors.
If you find this Christmas Wreath Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.