Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice recipe. To cook cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice:
- Take 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces.
- You need of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Get 2 cups of milk, approximately.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get 4 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- Take 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of bag frozen broccoli.
- Get 2 of chopped green onions, whites and greens.
Steps to make Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice:
- Heat up enough oil to brown the chicken, 2-3 tbsp. Spread it into a single layer. Season well. Keep browning until the moisture evaporates and the chicken browns..
- Once the chicken has good color, add the flour. stir and coat. Let that cook for a bit, stirring. Add the milk, cream cheese and cheddar. Bring to a bubble. Add the broccoli then turn the heat down to simmer with a lid on. Stir occasionally to help the cream cheese melt..
- Make rice, however you make yours..
- When your rice is done, spoon the mixture over your rice. The Cajun in me puts chopped green onions on everything .
Shred the chicken breasts with two forks. I used low-fat broccoli cheese soup, low-fat cream of mushroom soup and threw in about a cup of shredded cheddar the end. This One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice dish is perfect for a busy weeknight. Only one dish to clean for this satisfying and easy dinner. If broccoli isn't a vegetable your family loves you can use spinach or asparagus.
If you find this Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.