Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Home Made Mac and Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Made Mac and Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made Mac and Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made mac and sauce recipe. You can cook home made mac and sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Home Made Mac and Sauce:
- Provide 1 pack of macaroni shells -.
- You need 1 of bechamel sauce or Maggi bechamel powder.
- Get 2 jars of -pasta sauce (I like Arrabiatta).
- Get 2 tsp of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 3 of elaichi powder pinches.
- Provide 1 of fresh pack button mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need of prefered grated cheese for garnish.
- Get of Minced meat 600g (non veg) or finely chopped mix veg for (vegan).
Instructions to make Home Made Mac and Sauce:
- Preboil your macaroni as instructed.
- In a large base wok or deep pan, warm some cooking spray or oil (very little) on a low flame.
- Chop onion finely and add to the wok to sizzle and stir in a pinch of salt to prevent burning of onion..
- As the onion cooks, chop mushrooms either as quarters if you like bigger pieces of fine slices as I did. Add to the onion and let cook till mushroom begins to shrink..
- Add black pepper and chili powder and stir in well. Add salt to taste. Now add in pre washed mince/veg and allow to cook for about 5 minutes. (for meat…till all meat cooks and color changes to a brown). Add elaichi(cardamom) powder at this point and mix in well..
- As the cooking continues, add the pasta sauce and mix in well, add half to three quarter glass of water to aid further cooking. (I use the sauce rinse water from the pasta bottles which captures all sauce left in the jar and doesn't allow your mix to become flavorless).
- Mix in well and leave to cook. Constitute your bechamel sauce powder(I always prefer Maggi powder variety for flavor and consistency) if you are using pre prepared bechamel… Portion since is 2 is to 1(I bottle bechamel to 2 bottle pasta sauce).
- As the gravy bubbles add bechamel mix/ sauce and cream cheese. Stir in well and lower flame as the sauce will thicken fast. If too thick add water to lighten..
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes and serve hot with macaroni. Garnish with a grated cheese or your choice.
If you find this Home Made Mac and Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.