Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rava/semolina fish fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rava/semolina fish fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rava/semolina fish fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rava/semolina fish fry recipe. To make rava/semolina fish fry you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rava/semolina fish fry:
- Get 4-5 of mackerel medium sized fish.
- Take as required of semolina(rava).
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seed powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take as required of coconut oil or any oil of your choice for frying.
- Use to taste of salt according.
Instructions to make Rava/semolina fish fry:
- Firstly wash and clean the fish, give cuts on the fish, so that all the masala can be absorbed properly, add all the masala powder,salt and lemon juice to the fish except semolina and oil,apply masala properly on the fish including in the cuts, marinate for at least 25 minutes.
- Now coat the fish in rava/semolina both sides, shallow fry or deep fry until crispy in hot oil,.
- Now it's done,serve hot with onion and lemon slices..
You see all that crust and think – Meh. I'll just take my fish and chips please, thank Mangalorean style rava or semolina crusted pomfret fish fry is an authentic spicy, crunchy coastal India recipe. It's really easy to make, and will. Crispy Rava Basa Fish Fry is a semolina (rava) coated pan fried fish fry. It is spicy, tangy and flavourful with a lovely soft fish inside and a crispy And before frying just roll it in semolina and pan fry it until the fish is cooked through and the coating is golden brown and crispy.
If you find this Rava/semolina fish fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.