Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Old Settler's Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Old Settler's Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old Settler's Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a great protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to old settler's beans recipe. To cook old settler's beans you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Old Settler's Beans:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 lb of Bacon.
- Provide 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 2 can of Kidney beans (drained & rinsed).
- Provide 2 can of Pork & Beans.
- You need 2 can of Lima beans.
- Take 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Bbq sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Take 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- Prepare 1 of Salt&Pepper to taste.
Steps to make Old Settler's Beans:
- Brown bacon beef and onion in skillet. Drain grease if desired. Then place in a greased Crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix. Cook on low for atleast 2-3 hours until bubbly. Can cook it all day..
- After cooked, it can be frozen and to heat up put back in Crockpot..
If you find this Old Settler's Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.