Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Marzipan (Almond Paste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Marzipan (Almond Paste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. Most nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body makes use of these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple marzipan (almond paste) recipe. To make simple marzipan (almond paste) you need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Marzipan (Almond Paste):
- Use 1 cup of (about 100g) Almond Meal.
- Take 1 cup of (about 120g) Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar).
- Get 2 tablespoons of Milk *You can use Water instead.
Steps to make Simple Marzipan (Almond Paste):
- Store-bought Almond Meals is sometimes too coarse for the Marzipan to use for decoration. Choose finely ground Almond Meal, OR grind or process until fine. If you use it as filling for cake or tart, it’s not the issue..
- Combine Almond Meal and Icing Sugar in a bowl..
- Add 2 tablespoons (OR slightly less) Milk and mix well, then knead until required texture is achieved. If it is too wet, add extra Almond Meal. If too dry, add a very small amount Milk. *Note: 1 tablespoon is 15ml..
- To make softer Marzipan, simply add more Milk..
While they both are made of almonds, marzipan and almond paste are completely different creatures. Marzipan is smooth, sweet, and often dyed and molded into shapes. It's also used to cover sweets much like fondant and is sometimes eaten as is. Almond paste, however, is coarser, less sweet. Making Marzipan starts with blanching almonds, processing them until they are finely ground and then adding the remaining ingredients.
If you find this Simple Marzipan (Almond Paste) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.