Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
With regards to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The reality that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Now when you elect to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. In addition before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- You need of onion.
- You need of diced green chile.
- Provide of shredded cheese.
- You need of red enchilada sauce.
- Take of (10) burrito size tortillas.
- Use of garlic salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- shred the chicken.
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken.
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom.
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce.
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce..
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up.
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all.
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top.
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes.
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes.
- let cool, eat!.
This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. Tender pieces of shredded chicken are rolled in flour tortillas and topped with a homemade enchilada sauce. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. Restaurant-quality chicken enchiladas verdes are a cinch to make at home using prepared grocery-store ingredients. Chicken Enchiladas are rich, filling, delicious, and SO easy to make!
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.