Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Florentine Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Florentine Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Florentine Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel hungry! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to florentine cookies recipe. To cook florentine cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Florentine Cookies:
- Get of READY TO USE FLORENTA MIX.
- Take 500 grams of (florentine mix).
- Take 1 cup of each black and white sesame seed.
- Take 2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Use 2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Take 2 cup of almond slice.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil for coating the muffin tray.
Instructions to make Florentine Cookies:
- MIX ALL INGREDIENTS.
- brush a layer of oil on the muffin tray or cup then put 2 tbsp of florentine mixture.
- shake the muffin cup to level the mixture.
- BAKE IT.
- bake at 160 C for about 5 minute till lightly brown and not burn.
- remove from oven and let it cool then remove from muffin cup gently.
- Florentine cookies store in air tight container.
If you find this Florentine Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.