Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Masala Fish Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala Fish Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish fry recipe. You can have masala fish fry using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Fish Fry:
- Take of To fry Oil.
- You need of To Marinate:.
- Provide 5 of Fillets King fish.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- Get of To Grind:.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Whole black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 Inch of Cinnamon.
- Use 1 of Clove.
- You need 5 of Shallots.
- Use 3 of Garlic cloves.
Instructions to make Masala Fish Fry:
- Grind all the ingredients under the topic "To Grind" without adding water. Wash the fish nicely in running water and keep aside. Take a wide plate add all the ingredients to marinate. Mix it. Add the masala which we ground and kept aside before..
- Mix both together rub this over the fish both sides nicely. Keep this in fridge for 1 hour. Heat tawa in medium flame drizzle some oil, once oil get hot place the marinated fish and shallow fry nicely until fish done both side. The sides of the fish skin should get crispy..
- Serve hot with some lemon wedges..
This masala fish fry was a experiment few weeks back and it was a super hit at home that the lil one just loved it…. And now this has become regular whenever we. Masala Fish Fry or Spicy Fish Fry or Meen Varuval is one of the most popular recipe from yummy tummy. Chunky pieces of king fish marinated in a spicy masala coated with semolina and fried to a crisp. Homemade masala fish fry is scrumptious Indian dish made by shallow frying the fish.
If you find this Masala Fish Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.