Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Agedashi Tofu (Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Agedashi Tofu (Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Agedashi Tofu (Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good impact on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you may want to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to agedashi tofu (pan-fried tofu in dashi) recipe. To cook agedashi tofu (pan-fried tofu in dashi) you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Agedashi Tofu (Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi):
- You need 1 block of Tofu (silken or firm).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated daikon radish.
- Take 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Get 200 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 of heaping tablespoon Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped scallions.
Steps to make Agedashi Tofu (Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi):
- Grate the daikon radish and lightly drain. Grate the ginger..
- Drain the tofu well. Separate into portions for each person and sprinkle with katakuriko (not listed). Shake off the excess katakuriko. Pan-fry the tofu, stirring, in a generous amount of oil. When the tofu is crunchy and browned on all sides, turn off the heat. Drain the oil from the tofu..
- Make the dashi. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a small pot. Add 1 teaspoon of dashi stock powder and the ● ingredients and bring to a boil. Add katakuriko (dissolved in an equal amount of water). Bring to a boil, stir to thicken, and turn off the heat. Add the daikon radish and ginger from Step 1 and mix in..
- Arrange the tofu on a plate and pour the sauce from Step 3 over it. Top with shredded green onions. All done. Enjoy ginger-flavored dashi with tofu..
If you find this Agedashi Tofu (Pan-fried Tofu in Dashi) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.