Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamed corn hot pot recipe. To cook creamed corn hot pot you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Provide 150 of to 200 grams Chicken thigh meat (cut into diagonal bite sized pieces).
- Get 2 tsp of ●Sake.
- You need 2 tsp of ● Katakuriko.
- Use 3 slice of Bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces).
- Use 150 grams of Cabbage (cut into 5 cm easy to eat pieces).
- Use 100 grams of Bok choy (or komatsuna, spinach or other greens, cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Prepare 1/3 of Cauliflower or broccoli (optional – cut into easy to eat pieces).
- You need 1/2 bag of King oyster mushrooms (sliced into easy to eat size).
- Provide 5 of cm Carrots (sliced into 3 mm pieces or half moons).
- Prepare 400 ml of ☆Milk (skim milk).
- Use 2 tsp of ☆Consomme Soup stock granules or Chinest soup stock granules.
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Use 1 can of ☆Canned creamed corn (or puree a can of whole corn in a blender).
- Take 1 tbsp of ◎White miso (optional).
- Use 20 grams of ◎Cream cheese (optional).
- You need 1 of Egg (optional).
- You need 1 of if using udon, 1 1/2 bags Udon noodles or pasta (optional).
- You need 1 of Black pepper and salt (optional).
Instructions to make Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Cut up all the ingredients as indicated in the ingredient list. Sprinkle chicken thigh meat with the ● sake and rub it in. Dust with katakuriko..
- Spread oil in a frying pan and stir fry the chicken and bacon. You can add sliced garlic too, but it's optional..
- Take the chicken and bacon out of the pan. Add the ☆ ingredients and bring to a boil. Add the solid ingredients starting with the ones that cook slower. Simmer everything while skimming off any scum, until tender..
- While the pot is simmering, combine 2 tablespoons of the soup with the ◎ ingredients. When all the ingredients in the pot are tender, add the mixture to the pot..
- Add the optional egg, season with salt and pepper and it's done. If it's too rich or salty, add more egg to adjust..
- And also tried it with a little curry powder in the soup..
If you find this Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.