Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel better. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe. To cook navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas:
- You need of mission tortilla (I've noticed they do not break apart as easy).
- Use of salsa verde.
- Provide of sour cream we use Daisy.
- Take of tomato.
- Take of onion.
- Take of chicken flavored bouillon cube we use knorr.
- Provide of lemons or limes.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Take of chicken breast boiled and shredded.
- Get of Mexican style shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas:
- preheat oven to 350.
- Boil the 2 large chicken breast and shred to small pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and onions mix together in a bowl and set aside if you want the enchiladas spicy add some jalapenos.
- In a saucepan add the tablespoon of oil and heat at medium temperature, sautee onions tomatoes and optional jalapenos until the onions are transparent, add the chicken bouillon crush bouillon and mix until well blended turn off stove cut the 2 lemons or limes and squeeze into the chicken mixture and stir.
- For the sour cream sauce in a large bowl put about a half of cup of sour cream and other half of salsa verde whisk until well blended you can add more sour cream or salsa verde to desired thickness.
- Heat up tortillas I put about 4 tortillas wrapped in a napkin and nuke for 30 seconds add the chicken mixture and roll up tortillas, repeat until no more chicken mixture remains.
- spread sour cream sauce over the rolled up enchiladas make sure it's fully covered in sauce if you need more repeat step 5.
- drown the enchiladas with shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 30 min.
Sour cream chicken enchiladas are a creamy, tangy, and cheesy North Texan Tex-Mex dish. The sour cream enchiladas were stuffed with shredded chicken that had been spiced with generous amounts of salt and black pepper, a simple blend that still had flavor. Growing up in Texas, authentic chicken enchiladas were one of my favorite meals. Boil chicken in a large pot. While boiling, chop onion, jalapenos, and.
If you find this Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.