Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Pecan Tarts" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Pecan Tarts" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "pecan tarts" recipe. You can cook "pecan tarts" using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Pecan Tarts":
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Use of creme cheese(at room temp).
- You need of butter(4oz.) at room temp..
- Take of packed brown sugar.
- Take of egg( beaten).
- Use of chopped pecans.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Take of butter ( melted ).
Steps to make "Pecan Tarts":
- Preheat oven to 350° . Cream creme cheese & butter till smooth. Add flour combine well. You will need mini – cupcake pans..
- Shape dough into 1" balls. Place in pan.Spray pan lighly..
- Make a hole in each one .In the middle of each one with your finger. If sticky dip your finger in flour..
- Make filling . Last 5 ing. Fill 3/4 way up. As they will puff up a little while baking. Your nuts should be on the fine side…
- Bake 15 to 18 min. When done. I pop them out to cool…
They look very elegant on the cookie trays and people devour them. Our most trusted Pecan Tarts recipes. Mix ingredients in Group A well and divide mixture into small balls. With fingers, press into small muffin pans to cover entire interior of each. Roughly chop the remaining pecans and arrange evenly in the pastry case and carefully pour over the syrup mixture.
If you find this "Pecan Tarts" recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.