Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cranberry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cranberry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cranberry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry chicken recipe. To make cranberry chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cranberry Chicken:
- Prepare 8 of chicken thighs.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 can of whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of siracha sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of coarse ground mustard.
Instructions to make Cranberry Chicken:
- Prep chicken by removing any excess skin or fat. Season with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Heat oil in skillet to brown the chicken. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Once chicken is browned on both sides. Mix the cranberry sauce, siracha and mustard. Sprinkle the thyme over the chicken. Then spoon the cranberry mixture over each chicken piece. Place in oven to finish cooking got 15-20 minutes depending on the chicken pieces you used..
- About half way thru baking pull out to spread the sauce out over each piece to cover. Put back in to finish. Serve with whatever sides you like or have on hand. Why not thanksgiving anytime? Enjoy.
If you find this Cranberry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.