Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Traditional apple cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional apple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional apple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Most of your meals should also contain fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional apple cake recipe. To make traditional apple cake you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional apple cake:
- Provide 225 g of (4 or 5) apples – peeled, removed the core and slices in think slices.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 drop of vanilla extract.
- Take 225 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 of spoon/ sachet baking powder.
- Prepare 115 g of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 165 of sugar.
- Take 40/50 ml of milk.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
Steps to make Traditional apple cake:
- Pre-heat the oven on 170/180 degrees. Prepare a cake tin, line it with baking paper, spread with butter and drizzle with a tiny bit of flour to stop it from sticking and remove the excess flour..
- Start by peeling, quarter the apples and removing the core. Slice each quarter length wise into thin(ish) slices. Add the lemon juice to stop them from getting brown..
- In a bowl mix the flour, the baking powder and the butter softened and cut into small pieces. With the tip of your fingers mix the flour and the butter until it makes a crumbly mixture..
- Add the sugar, the egg and mix well..
- Slowly add the milk to make the base more liquid, it needs to be a honey like consistency by this point..
- Pour the mixture into the tin and let it spread evenly. Start to add the apples in a circular way all around the tin so to cover the base completely. You can top it up with a mixture of a couple of spoons of sugar and the cinnamon if you wish although be aware that the sugar will caramelise and make the cake dark on the top..
- Cook in the oven for 40-50 minutes (depending on your oven) on the lowest level (if ventilated oven).
- When cold you can decorate it with a sprinkle of icing sugar if you would like to. Serve alone or with a scoop of vanilla icecream.
An easy Apple Cake recipe, with chunks of fresh Apples and ground Almonds. Spice it up with the option of adding Cinnamon I am also the writer and recipe creator for Traditional Home Baking. Rate this recipe German Apple Cake (Versunkener Apfelkuchen) is a traditional German dessert that is so easy to make even if you aren't totally kitchen confident! Apple crumble cake is one of England's myriad of apple cakes: quick and easy to make, and oh so The traditional recipes I've found all use cooking apples, but I've made apple crumble cake just as. This Traditional French Apple Cake is a perfect cake for fall!
If you find this Traditional apple cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.