Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for elevating your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try consuming a few eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. You can have vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- You need of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- Take of Celery.
- Get of small, Turnip.
- Take of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- Prepare of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Get of small, Onion.
- Prepare of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- Prepare of Cilantro (one).
- Get of medium, Potatoes.
- Use of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- Use of basil (two).
- Prepare of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- Get of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Prepare of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- Get of Base.
- Take of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- Prepare of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- You need of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- Provide of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- Get of Cookware.
- Get of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Use of Spices.
- Get of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Use of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- Get of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Prepare of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Get of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- Use of white pepper.
- Get of cracked, Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Starch.
- Prepare of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Take of Optional.
- Prepare of Kale, chopped.
- You need of Spinach.
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you like vegetable soup recipes or Indian food, try this Indian-inspired spicy Madras curry soup, made with broccoli, carrots, and coconut milk, and topped off with fresh chopped cilantro to. That just makes it great for your weekly meal prep. Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup Chard, Lentil & Potato Slow Cooker Soup Slow Cooker Corn & Red Pepper Chowder Green Curry Soup with Cauliflower and Leeks [Beard and Bonnet] Roasted Sweet Potato Soup with Quinoa [The Roasted Root] Avgolemono Soup (Greek Egg and Lemon Soup). A delicious creamy curry soup loaded with vegetables and exotic spices. You'll have to dust off the kitchen knife and do some chopping, but it's worth it!
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.