Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. You can have instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Get of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of medium onions.
- Prepare of baby carrots.
- Prepare of celery.
- You need of bay leafs.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Provide of dried green split peas.
- Use of water.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
Tips for making Instant Pot split pea soup. The great thing about split peas is that they're packed with plant based protein, so this vegan soup stays filling without the meat! Here are a few tips for making it This split pea soup is thick and creamy, with texture akin to potato soup, and is a convenient dump-and-go recipe. The green peas, onions, and celery are easily broken down by pressure cooking, adding to the soup's viscosity. Vegetarians and vegans can enjoy this soup as-is; meat lovers can add ham.
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.