Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's beer cheese potato cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's beer cheese potato cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's beer cheese potato cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood as well!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's beer cheese potato cakes recipe. You can have brad's beer cheese potato cakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's beer cheese potato cakes:
- Take 2 of medium potatoes.
- Provide of Onion powder.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Get of White pepper.
- Take of Sea salt.
- Provide 4 tbs of lager beer.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, divided.
- You need 2 tbs of Mesa flour.
- Take 4 tbs of ap flour.
- You need slices of American cheese.
- You need of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 tbs of cider vinegar.
Steps to make Brad's beer cheese potato cakes:
- Wash potatoes. Grade into a bowl of very cold water. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile get a pot of water with the vinegar on to boil. You want to hold the water at just over when the water turns. Not a rapid boil. This poaches the egg correctly..
- Drain potatoes well. Mix the spices, flours, one egg, and beer with them..
- Heat a pan with 3 tbs oil. When at medium low heat, drop potatoes in and spread out into thin patties. The thinner the better. Fry until golden brown. Turn several times to insure the inside gets cooked evenly..
- Drop eggs into the boiling water gently. Boil 4 minutes for soft poach. Add 1 minute for medium and 2 for hard..
- The last time you flip the patties, sprinkle with a little more sea salt and add the sliced American cheese to melt..
- Plate patties. Top with poached egg and shredded parmesan. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Scrub potatoes and prick with fork in several places. REMOVE skins and place potatoes in large bowl when cool enough to handle, add butter and mash with potato masher. Mix in cheese and chives and season mixture with salt and pepper. Boil the potatoes and mash them with a potato masher adding a pinch of salt and a bit of butter. Chill in the fridge until no longer warm.
If you find this Brad's beer cheese potato cakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.