Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Carrot Cake – WSM recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Cake – WSM recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Cake – WSM recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. Something you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot cake – wsm recipe. You can cook carrot cake – wsm using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Cake – WSM:
- You need 225 ml of Sunflower oil.
- Provide 225 gr of light muscovado sugar Or Any Light Brown if cannot get it.
- Get 4 of medium eggs.
- Take 225 gr of self-raising flour.
- Provide 1 tsp. of bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide 1 tsp. of each mixed spice, ground cinnamon, ground ginger & ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 150 gr of sultanas OR 100 gr Sultanas and 50 gr Dried Mixed Fruit.
- Use 200 gr of carrots, coarsely grated.
- Get 50-75 g of walnuts or pecans or almonds (or mix), roughly chopped.
- Prepare of For Icing.
- You need 250 gr of unsalted butter, very soft.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tsp. of Orange or Lemon extract (optional).
- You need 400 gr of full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 300 g (11 oz) of icing sugar.
- Take of Any Silly Decorations that make you smile – of course Marzipan Carrots if you can get :).
Instructions to make Carrot Cake – WSM:
- Preheat oven to 170°C (150°C fan) mark 3. Grease and line the base and sides of a round 20.5cm (8in) cake tin with parchment paper. Put the oil, sugar and eggs into a large bowl and whisk together until smooth. (I used a food processor with the Cake / Bread attachment and pulsed).
- Add the flour, soda and spices to the bowl and mix to combine. Stir in the sultanas, carrots and nuts. Scrape mixture into the prepared tin, level and bake for 1hr 5min-1hr 15min or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool for 5min in tin, then remove from tin and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the icing, in a large bowl beat the butter and vanilla until completely smooth, then add the room-temperature cream cheese and mix to combine. Sift over the icing sugar and mix (carefully at first, as otherwise there will be clouds of icing sugar) until smooth and fluffy.
- Cut the cooled cake in half horizontally through the middle. Use half the icing to sandwich the halves back together and place cake on a cake stand/plate. Spread remaining icing over top of the cake and lay on the carrot decorations, if using. Serve in slices..
If you find this Carrot Cake – WSM recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.