Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp Pad Thai recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Pad Thai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Pad Thai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp pad thai recipe. You can have shrimp pad thai using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Pad Thai:
- You need of skinny rice sticks (soaked over night or at least 7 hours).
- You need of cooking oil.
- You need of shrimp.
- Get of fried tofu (cut into pieces, use the really firm one, not even the pressed one).
- Get of big shallots (cut into small dices).
- Prepare of eggs.
- Provide of bean sprouts.
- Take of dried shrimps.
- Use of spring onion or chinese chives (cut into 2 inch length).
- Get of lime.
- Get of chicken (optional).
- Use of —Sauce—.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Get of tamarind juice.
- Get of sugar (brown sugar or gula melaka).
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Shrimp Pad Thai:
- Soak the noddle over night or at least 7 hours..
- Heat the oil in a wok on high heat. When the wok is hot enough, add shrimp and cook it, once done, set aside..
- In the wok, add tofu in and shallots and stir fry for until brown..
- Add noodles in. stir fry and add dried shrimp in. Add chives in..
- Add sauce and bean sprouts..
- In another wok, fry eggs (dont use the same wok if there isn't much space)..
- Serve with lime..
- Add bean sprouts.
- Serve with lime wedge and peanuts.
If you find this Shrimp Pad Thai recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.