Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian one pot curry recipe. To make spicy indian one pot curry you need 37 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Indian One Pot Curry:
- You need of basic sauce.
- Use of oil.
- Take of mustard seeds.
- Get of clarified butter / cooking butter.
- Provide of fennel seeds.
- Use of fenugreek seeds.
- Use of onions, chopped.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of curry leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- Take of ripe tomatoes.
- Provide of beans (soaked for 12+ hours at least).
- Prepare of black eyed peas.
- Provide of black gram.
- Take of lima beans.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Get of curry powder.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of water.
- Use of vegetables.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Use of brinjals / eggplants.
- Prepare of carrots.
- Prepare of bottle gourd / calabash.
- You need of yellow pumpkin.
- Use of water.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of masalas.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Provide of coriander seeds powder.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of finishing.
- Take of tamarind sauce.
- Get of asafoetida.
- Get of chopped cilantro leaves.
Steps to make Spicy Indian One Pot Curry:
- Rinse the soaked beans and pressure cook them with 7-8 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp turmeric powder, all of the curry powder, salt and water enough to just cover the beans. The cooked beans should be intact but mush at the slightest pressure. Set aside..
- Roughly chop the vegetables and boil them till they are 3/4th cooked. Boiling the bottle gourd / calabash separately is advisable as it will disintegrate if cooked as much as the other vegetables. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a large curry pot. Add the clarified butter to it and let it melt..
- Next, add the mustard seeds and the fennel seeds and let them sputter. Add the fenugreek seeds. Take care not to burn them as it would spoil the basic sauce..
- Add the chopped onion to this and fry till they are semi translucent after which add the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell is no more..
- Add the chopped curry leaves and slitted green chillies and fry. The aroma at this point would be a rich smell without any rawness to it..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and let the mixture blend. Add the salt and remaining turmeric powder, all of the red chilli powder to this. Let the tomatoes dissolve and the oil separate. Add a little stock from the boiled vegetables if the mixture is too dry..
- After the basic sauce is ready, add all the beans and vegetables along with the water it was cooked in. If you feel that the liquid part of the curry is less, add hot water and mix it in. Let it boil for 5-7 minutes..
- Add the tamarind sauce and asafoetida to the curry and boil for another 5 minutes. Finish with chopped cilantro leaves and serve hot..
- This curry can be eaten with rice, any kind of bread or even as a stand alone dish, sort of like an Indian version of the Mexican chili. You can customize the beans and vegetables according to their availability in your vicinity..
Best one pot indian veg recipes for dinner. Make these Spicy Veggie Fried Rice when you have nothing but leftover veggies and want to eat something spicy and healthy, this veggie fried rice recipe one of the best recipe to. Optional protein suggestions for vegans, pescatarians, and meat eaters! Massaman curry is a fusion of Thai- and Indian-style curries, utilizing both a red-style curry paste (Thai influence) and dry whole spices like. Indian food may be known for that slow-cooked flavor, but that doesn't mean it has to take forever to make.
If you find this Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.