Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. You should be sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and feel better!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deconstructed mounds pudding with macaroon slice recipe. You can have deconstructed mounds pudding with macaroon slice using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice:
- Use of Mounds pudding mix.
- Get of Coconut macaroo Base.
- Use of Egg whites.
- Provide of toasted coconut.
Steps to make Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice:
- Mix the mounds bar pudding mix according to package directions. If this product is unavailable in your area – use chocolate pudding mix & add a small amount of toasted coconut & 1 tsp coconut flavoring – Set aside.
- Beat your egg whites to stiff peaks.
- The making of macaroons can be a tricky business – especially during the rainy season in the south. To be on the safe side – I decided to toast 3 cups of coconut..
- I wound up using 2 cups of toasted coconut to the 2 stiff egg whites. Your mileage may vary according to where you live. Instead of making individual cookies I pressed the macaroon mixture into the bottom of a pie pan..
- Bake your large cookie – mine took 20 minutes at 350°F – Allow to cool & then spoon the pudding into pretty stemware or your preferred pudding bowls. Slice the coconut macaroons into strips & stick in the top of the pudding – And just like a cooking show contestant – you'll be serving deconstructed pie..
If you find this Deconstructed Mounds Pudding With Macaroon Slice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.