Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These kinds of fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to harvest spice bread (or muffins) recipe. To cook harvest spice bread (or muffins) you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins):
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Use of baking soda.
- Take of salt.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of ground nutmeg.
- You need of ground cloves.
- You need of ground ginger.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Provide of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Use of pumpkin puree.
- Use of heaping cup peeled and shredded apple.
- Provide of peeled and freshly shredded carrot.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of Rolled oats, for topping (optional).
Steps to make Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5" loaf pan and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger until combined, then set that aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk and pumpkin. Then whisk in the shredded apple and carrot. Pour the wet batter into the dry and fold together until it's just combined, then fold in the walnuts..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with oats if you'd like. Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out mostly clean. If you notice the bread is browning quickly, then tent some foil loosely over the top halfway through baking time. Let it cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack, before removing the loaf and slicing it. Leftover bread can be stored in the fridge for a week or so..
- For Muffins: Grease a 12 count muffin tin instead of a loaf pan and pour the batter to the top of each tin. Initially, preheat the oven to 425°F. Bake the muffins for 5 minutes, then keep them in the oven and lower the temperature to 350°F and bake for an additional 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For Mini-Loaves (as pictured): Grease the mini-loaf pans rather than the large one. Bake at 350°F for 33-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out mostly clean. Place the mini loaf pans onto a wire rack to cool completely..
Fortunately, I packed a few slices of this pumpkin spice bread in foil packets. I basically just scraped off the cream cheese frosting and ate that first before The absolute best ever I had to come up with a harvest bake sale item to sell at my church harvest party proceeds to go to Celebrate Recovery in. This Vegan Pumpkin Spice Muffin recipe has a wonderful warm, buttery flavor that's enhanced by barley malt syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon, ginger and Pecans add flavor complexity and a delightful crunch. These vegan muffins are equally good with baked sweet potato purée substituted for the. The best Vegan Pumpkin Bread is made with simple ingredients from your pantry and bakes up If you are a pumpkin lover, for variation give these Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal, Pumpkin Oat Muffins or Spices – I used the pumpkin pie spice mix, plus a little extra cinnamon for that added boost of flavor.
If you find this Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.