Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir-Fried Spinach, Pork, and Shirataki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-Fried Spinach, Pork, and Shirataki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried Spinach, Pork, and Shirataki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. It’s also advisable to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried spinach, pork, and shirataki recipe. To cook stir-fried spinach, pork, and shirataki you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fried Spinach, Pork, and Shirataki:
- Provide 200 grams of Spinach.
- Provide 150 grams of Ground pork.
- Use 1 of packet Shirataki (konnyaku noodles).
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Get 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 of for frying Oil.
Instructions to make Stir-Fried Spinach, Pork, and Shirataki:
- Wash the spinach, and cut into 4cm pieces..
- Boil the shirataki and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger. Once fragrant, add the pork to cook..
- Once the pork is browned and fluffy, add the drained shirataki..
- Increase the heat to high to evaporate the moisture from the shirataki..
- Add spinach, stem first, and continue cooking. Once all ingredients have cooked through, add the ☆ ingredients, mix quickly and it's done..
If you find this Stir-Fried Spinach, Pork, and Shirataki recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.