Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Christmas Fruit cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Christmas Fruit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Fruit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel happier. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas fruit cake recipe. You can cook christmas fruit cake using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Fruit cake:
- Use 220 Gram of All purpose flour.
- Provide 220 Gram of Muscavado dark sugar.
- Get 220 Gram of Butter.
- You need 800 Gram of Mixed fruits and raisins.
- Use 50 gram of almond powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of treacle.
- Use 3 of large eggs.
- Use 1 pack of Marzipan ready to roll.
- Prepare 1 pack of ready to roll fondant.
- Prepare 1 pack of decorating stars edible.
- Provide 85 ml of Brandy.
- Prepare 1 of lemon zest.
- Get 1 of orange zest.
- You need of Few almonds as topping.
- Take of Apricot jam.
Instructions to make Christmas Fruit cake:
- In a large bowl with mixed dried fruit, Add the brandy and give a good mix. Then cover with clingfilm and soak for 3 nights in the fridge..
- On the fourth day(after 3 nights of soaking mixed fruits in brandy), Grease and line a 20cm cake tin, preferably with a removable base..
- Preheat the oven to 150°C..
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar and black treacle until paler and fluffy. Gradually add the eggs, beating each one at a time..
- Add the flour and mix with spatula. I don't use electric mixer for the flour..
- Now add the mixed fruits, almond powder. It might look a bit messy at this point but that's how it would be..
- Pour into the pan. Top it with almonds. This will help for good appearance Incase we don't have time to decorate later!.
- Cover the pan with parchment paper to overturn the top layer. Keep the pan in oven for 3 hours at 140 *C.
- Switch off oven. Allow cake to cool down..
- Keep in airtight container..
- On the day of decorating, knead the marzipan and roll it over. I did according to Waitrose video on YouTube..
- You need 2 TSP apricot jam a bit heated to apply on cake so that marzipan sticks to it..
- 12 hours after marzipan dried, I applied the fondant icing similar to how marzipan was kneaded, rolled and stuck on cake. Cut out the edges..
- Then stick the edible stars.
- Keep in airtight cake container until ready to display..
This fruit Cake has a wonderful fragrant aroma and is light I have had so many versions of the christmas fruit cakes by now and most of the ones that were. A classic Christmas fruit cake, the English style is indeed a nice kind of cake to have for the holidays. If it wasn't this huge drawback of having to make it so much in advance and then think about wrapping. Vegan Christmas cake – a rich, moist and boozy vegan fruit cake that is perfect for the festive Fruit cake is a bit of a divisive one; I know that a lot of people aren't keen on it, but I absolutely love it and. Similar Recipe Chocolate Plum Cake Eggless Fruit Cake Microwave Fruit Cake. hi Aarthi how r u and ur kutti darling… i have one doubt i wanna try ur Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe but my doubt is.
If you find this Christmas Fruit cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.