Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Anapakaya Kudumulu / Steamed Rice Bullets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Anapakaya Kudumulu / Steamed Rice Bullets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anapakaya Kudumulu / Steamed Rice Bullets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anapakaya kudumulu / steamed rice bullets recipe. To cook anapakaya kudumulu / steamed rice bullets you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Anapakaya Kudumulu / Steamed Rice Bullets:
- Provide of Lima beans(Anapakaya seeds).
- Prepare of Green Chilli.
- Prepare of Salt sufficient amount as per individual taste.
- Provide of Rice Flour.
- Use of Cumin seeds.
- Provide of Spring Onions.
- Use of Coriander.
- Take of Preparations for the Dish.
- Take of Boil Lima bean seeds in a pressure cooker for 2 whistles..
- Take of Make sure it is well done.
- You need of Prepare Green Chilli and Salt(little beat) paste in a Mixer(not so fine).
- Get of Finely Chopped Coriander leaves and Spring Onions.
Steps to make Anapakaya Kudumulu / Steamed Rice Bullets:
- Take a large bowl which is sufficient to mix all the above ingredients, add Rice flour, boiled Lima beans, green chilli paste, chopped coriander leaves and spring onions, salt as per taste, cumin seeds..
- Mix all the above properly to have a even mixture.
- While adding little amounts of water, make the mixture to a soft dough(not to be very tough or too brittle).
- Now using the Dough by taking a little amount of oil, make different shapes with your hand like a bullet shape or a flat shape which I prepared.Each of which you prepare is called a KUDUMU.
- Now, apply very little beat oil on the individual idly plates and place the kudumus as you place idly's(make sure each one do not stick to the plate and to each other).
- Now place these in the idly cooker for 10 minutes.Do not remove the plates immediately and wait for couple of minutes for the steam to settle down.
- Now, you can see the awesome, delicious, mouth watering, lip smacking and overall HEALTHY dish right in front of you. Serve the HOT kudumus with tamarind or any other pickle and ghee..
A gem among Vinayaka Chavithi recipes Andhra special Rice flour is the star player in this popular festive treat that is a favorite of Lord Ganesha. Rice flour, jaggery, coconut and cardamom are cooked. This is also called as anapakaya pulusu and is often made in many telugu speaking homes. Sorakaya is the telugu name for bottle gourd and pulusu is a traditional stew. Sorakaya Pulusu or Anapakaya Pulusu is ready to serve, you can serve it with steaming hot rice and any dhal of your choice.
If you find this Anapakaya Kudumulu / Steamed Rice Bullets recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.