Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Almonds- Walnut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almonds- Walnut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almonds- walnut milk recipe. You can cook almonds- walnut milk using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Almonds- Walnut Milk:
- Provide 1-1/2 glass of Milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of almond's.
- Take 2 tbsp of walnut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric Powder.
- Get of Almonds and walnut can be used more then given quantity.
- Take of It's powder can be stored for 1 month.
Instructions to make Almonds- Walnut Milk:
- Roast the almonds and walnut.
- Grind it and make powder..
- Heat the milk, add black pepper, ginger powder and turmeric powder, and boiled it till milk remain 1 glass..
- Now add almond-walnut powder, and boil for 1 min..
- Off the flame, and add jaggery mix it well..
- Almonds- walnut milk is ready. Sieve it and serve it lukewarm..
Walnuts have many health benefits, from improving cardiovascular health and metabolism. The solution to your nut milk woes? Learn how to make nut milk yourself, naturally. Hit the bulk bins at your grocery store, stock up on raw nuts and seeds, and get to it—the only other ingredient you need. Big fan of walnuts and walnut milk here!
If you find this Almonds- Walnut Milk recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.