Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken cordon bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken cordon bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can have chicken cordon bleu using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken cordon bleu:
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Prepare of white wine.
- Get of flour.
- Use of chicken bouillon cube.
- Take of paprika.
- Get of Ham (I use honey Ham for the flavor).
- Take of Swiss cheese.
- Take of margarine.
Instructions to make Chicken cordon bleu:
- Pound chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Place one slice of ham/cheese in the middle of each pounded breast and roll the chicken so that no ham/cheese is exposed. I usually use about 3-4 toothpicks per breast to secure the roll.
- Combine flour and paprika in bowl and coast each rolled up breast in the mixture.
- melt margarine in large saucepan on med-high heat and place chicken in pan.
- Brown chicken on all sides. Once browned, bring to low heat and add wine and chicken bouillon to the pan. Cover. Let simmer 30 min.
Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. This lightened version of Chicken Cordon Bleu remains tres délicieuse despite a modest amount of butter. Fix mashed potatoes and a side of green beans while the chicken bakes. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere.
If you find this Chicken cordon bleu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.