Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were just waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to char keow teow with beef gravy recipe. To make char keow teow with beef gravy you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Char Keow Teow with beef gravy:
- Use 200 g of fresh rice noodles (but if you can find fresh one use dry one and soaked in hot water about 30 min before use).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soysauce.
- Get 250 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 1 cup of carrot (finely chopped).
- Take 1 cup of onion (finely chopped).
- Use 1 cup of broccoli (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of small tin chopped tomato.
- Get 2 of spring onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of soysauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Char Keow Teow with beef gravy:
- On a high heat wok, add cooking oil and garlic. Fried until garlic become golden then add minced beef, onion, carrot, broccoli and mix well..
- Add some fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sriracha sauce then then the heat down to low. Let it simmer..
- Add some tin tomato and spring onions then mix well. Then mix corn flour with water then pour into the wok, at the stage you need to mix really fast so the sauce get thicken and not become lumpy. If the sauce too dry add some water. Taste your sauce it should be salty, sweet, sour and a little kick from sriracha sauce..
- On a mixing bowl if you have fresh rice noodles, separately them with hand first then add some dark soy sauce and mix well. Make sure the sauce coated all of the noodles. If you have dry noodles that have been soak in hot water, rinse them out and add some dark soy sauce and make sure the dark soy sauce coated all the noodles..
- Then on another medium high heat pan or wok, add some cooking oil and then add noodles in. Quick stir fried and try to seperate the noodles add some salt and pepper..
- Plate up time, place some noodles on first then some beef minced gravy. You can top up with pickles chilli.
If you find this Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.