Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you wish to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) recipe. To make easy entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas):
- Use of powdered chicken broth.
- Provide of tomato (i used roma).
- Prepare of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Provide of chopped onion.
- Get of jalapeño.
- Prepare of desired amount of tortillas.
- Prepare of water.
- Get of oil.
- Use of desired amount of shreded cheese..I chose mozzarella..
Instructions to make Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas):
- If you like fry some tortillas in a skillet. The amount you would like to eat 6-10 with the sauce amount. Keep skillet on if all oil is done put a bit more a teaspoon..
- Take off the seeds of the jalapeño depending on how spicy it is. In a blender put the rest of the ingredients and blend well. (Except oil cheese, and tortillas). Place sauce on the skillet until it boils..
- Place a spoon of shredded cheese to a tortilla and roll it on a plate. When finished pour desired amount of sauce over them.(I like it drenched)..
If you find this Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.