Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 50/50 burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 50/50 burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 50/50 burger recipe. You can have 50/50 burger using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make 50/50 burger:
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks(shredded).
- You need 2 of carrots (shredded).
- Use 3 cup of cabbage (shredded).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh broccoli (shredded).
- Provide 2 cup of kale (cleaned and shredded).
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini not peeled (shredded).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tbsp of all season (your choice).
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of ground beef, chicken, turkey or pork.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oats (coarsely grounded if desired).
- You need 1/2 bunch of fresh cauliflower (shredded).
Steps to make 50/50 burger:
- Combine all ingredients mixing well. Pat out into your desired size patty and grill fry thoroughly. These do not produce a lot of grease. Makes approx. 12..
Food Network Magazine hit the road to find one burger you absolutely have to try in every state. Bookmark now and enjoy all summer year long.
If you find this 50/50 burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.