Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and Broccoli w/Rice Pilef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Broccoli w/Rice Pilef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are wonderful at battling depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and jolly up!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and broccoli w/rice pilef recipe. You can have beef and broccoli w/rice pilef using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Broccoli w/Rice Pilef:
- Prepare 2 bunch of Broccoli cut in halves.
- You need 1 lb of strogenoff beef.
- Use 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Hosien sauce (2 jars).
- Prepare 2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 box of rice pilef.
Instructions to make Beef and Broccoli w/Rice Pilef:
- Boil broccoli until half way done then set aside..
- Sautee beef in olive oil. Keep meat in juice don't drain juice off of meat..
- Add broccoli to meat, then add hoisen sauce then add flour while meat is cooking to thicken sauce..
- Let simmer on low for 10 minutes..
- Begin to cook rice pilef while the meat is simmering on low..
- When meat is done take off fire let stand for 5 minutes, then serve over rice pilef..
I've attempted on several occasions to wheedle recipes out of my local Chinese restaurant – with little to no success. Beef and Broccoli – not authentic, and that's ok! I haven't travelled extensively throughout China but in the time I did spend there, I can say with. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe.
If you find this Beef and Broccoli w/Rice Pilef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.