Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Breakfast Burritos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be healthier. And now you know it can help you be happier too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast burritos recipe. To make breakfast burritos you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Burritos:
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Get 6 slice of bacon.
- Provide 2 medium of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Take 3 large of tortillas.
- Take 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream, optional.
- You need 1 of salsa, optional.
Steps to make Breakfast Burritos:
- Cook bacon in a small skillet. I prefer mine crispy so I can crumble it on the burrito but cook it to your preference. Drain on paper towels. You will use the bacon grease in the skillet to cook potatoes..
- Cook potatoes in the same skillet you used for bacon until tender. Drain on paper towels when done..
- Once the potatoes are almost done, scramble your eggs (I add a little cheese in with mine). When your eggs are fully cooked, you're ready to assemble your burritos..
- Divide eggs and potatoes into 3 equal portions. Put a portion of eggs, then potatoes, then 2 slices of bacon on each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on each one. Add sour cream and salsa if desired then tuck the ends of your burritos, roll them up and enjoy..
They are full of hearty breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, spicy pepper jack cheese, and hot sauce all wrapped up. These burritos are staples of Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine and it's not hard to see why – they're filled to bursting with good stuff – chorizo, bacon, egg, cheese. Breakfast burritos are all the best parts of breakfast (plus a few other meals!) rolled up into one soft and warm tortilla. Here's how we make our breakfast burritos. Breakfast Burritos are one of my go-tos for meal planning.
If you find this Breakfast Burritos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.