Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg Briyani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Briyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Briyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are terrific at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg briyani recipe. To make egg briyani you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Briyani:
- Use of Eggs (boiled).
- Provide of Basmati rice (wash and soak for half an hour).
- Take of Onion.
- You need of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use of Briyani masala powder.
- Provide of Mint leaves.
- Take of Coriander leaves.
- Get of Kasturi methi.
- Get of Ghee/Oil.
- Take of Curd.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Egg Briyani:
- In Cooker (futura),put Ghee/Oil, when heating put whole garam masala (dalchin tezpatta cloves cloves,chakri),then put sliced Onions,stir till it becomes brownish colour and put chopped tomatoes and Curd, and stir for few minutes,thn put soaked Rice.
- Thn put all Spices including salt as per requirement,thn put boiled eggs in it garam masala powder and Briyani masala powder, cover the cooker for 2 whistles, thn keep in low flame for five minutes.
- Lastly granish with corrriander leaves,mint leaves and kasuri methi in Briyani,serve with Curd/raitha ya roasted papad, taste yummy.
If you find this Egg Briyani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.