Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can have low calorie chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Use 2 of boneless skinless chix breasts; sliced in halves.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of reduced sodium chix broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 4 of thin slice low sodium deli ham.
- Prepare 4 of ultra thin slice light swiss cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Slice chix breast in halves, season lightly with salt & pepper, then lightly dredge in flour.
- In skillet add unsalted butter & olive oil. Add chix to skillet to cook. Cook chix til golden brown on each side..
- While chix is cooking in a mixing bowl add chix broth, dijon mustard, lemon juice & 1 tsp flour. Whisk til smooth..
- Once chix is done cooking remove from skillet & set aside. Add chix broth mixture to skillet, scraping up any left over bits stuck to the pan, then simmer for 2 mins..
- Return chix breasts to skillet, top each piece with a slice of deli ham & a slice of swiss cheese, let simmer til cheese melts. Serve & enjoy!.
Get nutrition facts for all your favorite recipes and all the foods you eat everyday. This lightened version of Chicken Cordon Bleu remains tres delicieuse despite a modest amount of butter. This recipe receives rave reviews every time! No one would guess how low-fat and low-calorie it is. I didn't have to change a thing.
If you find this Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.