Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pomfret fish fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pomfret fish fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pomfret fish fry recipe. To make pomfret fish fry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pomfret fish fry:
- Use 1 of pomfret fish.
- Provide As needed of mustard oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of termaric powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fresh black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mango powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of corn flour.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dry roasted jeera – dhania (cumin-coriander) powder.
- Use As needed of little water.
Instructions to make Pomfret fish fry:
- Cut and wash pomfret fish with the water. Make paste in all ingredients..
- Now put mix masala to the pomfret fish very well along with more half teaspoon salt and keep rest for ten minutes. Put mustard oil to the frying pan when oil is boiled.Put fish to the pan and fry both sides of the fish carefully..
- Yummy tasty pomfret fish fry is ready for serving..
Instead of shallow fry, you can deep fry the fish pieces in oil too. You can opt for any fish variety that suits to. Make gashes in the pomfret and apply the masala. Pomfret fish when cooked with masala makes an irresistible dish. A very easy to make masala fish marinated in a range of spices and coated in semolina before frying.
If you find this Pomfret fish fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.