Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Channa gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Channa gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Channa gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You will notice that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you need to be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to channa gravy recipe. You can cook channa gravy using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Channa gravy:
- Take of White channay 2 cups soaked overnight.
- Get of Pyaz 1 pisi hui.
- Get of Pyaz 1 slice cut.
- You need 3 of Tematar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Zeera.
- Get 8 of Saboot kali mirch.
- Use of Ajwain half tsp.
- Use of Dry meethi leaves 1 tsp.
- Use 2 tsp of Lal mirch pwdr.
- Prepare of Haldi half tsp.
- Take 2 tsp of Pisa dhanya.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala pwdr.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Dhai.
- Provide 2 cups of Pani.
- Get of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Hara dhanya chopped.
- Get 1 of Hari mirch.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of Kalonji.
- Get 1 tsp of Lehsan paste.
Instructions to make Channa gravy:
- Subse phele chano ko wash kar k boil k alag rakh lein ab ek pateeli me oil dalien pyaz brown karen r nikal lein..
- Ab tematar ki skin remove kar k brown pyaz k sath paste bana lein.r zeera r kali mirch ko bhon k pees lein..
- Oil me lehsan paste dal k bhone ache se r phir pisi pyaz dal k 10 mins bhone..
- Tematar paste r saray masalay dal k ache se bhone r dhai add kar k oil alag hone tak bhone..
- Phir channay add karen r 2 cups ya jitni apko gravy rakhni hai pani dal k halki flame pe 15 min cook hone dein..
- Ab baki k ingre lemon juice,dhanya wagera dal k halki anch pe hi cook hone dein jab tak gravy thori thick r oil uper na ajaye..
- Serve karte hue uper hari mirch adrak dal k roti k sath serve karen..
This kala chana gravy has a thin soup like consistency and is not thick or creamy. It can be relished as a soup or even had with steamed rice or chapatis. They actually go very well with plain steamed rice and this combo is filling too. While making chana recipes, always soak the chickpeas overnight to soften them. Bring to the boil, then turn off the heat and set aside to allow the chickpea flavour to infuse the water.
If you find this Channa gravy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.