Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aunt Donna's Chicken and Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Donna's Chicken and Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt donna's chicken and noodles recipe. You can cook aunt donna's chicken and noodles using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aunt Donna's Chicken and Noodles:
- Take 2 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Take 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Get 1 of small carrot, shredded.
- Provide 1 can of cooked chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 box of warm water.
- Provide 1 packages of frozen noodles.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 can of cooked chicken breast.
- Get 1 box of chicken broth.
Steps to make Aunt Donna's Chicken and Noodles:
- In a large dutch oven, place onion, celery, carrots, and chicken broth..
- Fill empty chicken broth box with warm water two times. Add to pan..
- Heat over high heat until liquid reaches a full rolling boil. Then add frozen noodles to pan..
- Cook noodles according to package directions. (Approximately 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.).
- Add cream of chicken soup to noodles in pan. Stir until cream soup dissolves in broth..
- Add salt, pepper, and canned chicken, continuing to stir occasionally..
- Continue cooking for approximately 15 minutes or until thickened. Still stirring from time to time..
- Serve in bowls with crackers or bread and a salad. Refrigerate leftovers in a sealed container..
If you find this Aunt Donna's Chicken and Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.