Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy turkey (or chicken) orzo soup recipe. You can cook spicy turkey (or chicken) orzo soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup:
- You need 2 cups of chopped cooked turkey or chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 of jalepeno minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon pepper salt/seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of fresh sprig rosemary.
- Take 1 of fresh sprig thyme.
- Use 2 of fresh sage leaves.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 3 stalks of celery, diced.
- Get 2 of large carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florettes, roughly chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of orzo pasta (or any small pasta).
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup:
- Heat olive oil in pot, add onion and garlic and sautee until onions translucent..
- Add carrots and stir 3 min, add your whole fresh herbs and salt and pepper (You can pick herbs out later when theyre whole).
- Add your diced turkey or chicken..
- Pour in your chicken broth and drop in your celery. Let cook for 8min.
- Stir in your pasta (Tip: if you're family isnt large enough to finish this soup in one night,cook the pasta seperate and add it to the bowl and ladle this soup on top to prevent mushy pasta when reheating).
- Cook the pasta until al dente and stir in your broccoli in the last 5 minn cooking time to ensure they're crisp and green! (Or you can cook the broccoli with your pasta and add to bowl when serving).
Adjust the heat levels to your preference by Add the shredded chicken and the cheddar cheese and stir to mix well. Heat through and taste for seasonings. I'd definitely make this chicken orzo recipe first! It looks and sounds delicious and uses ingredients I always have on hand! I would love to make Spicy Asian Short Ribs.
If you find this Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.