Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Holiday Turkey Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Holiday Turkey Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holiday Turkey Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the vegetables that will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to holiday turkey noodles recipe. To cook holiday turkey noodles you need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Turkey Noodles:
- Take 4 of reams noodles.
- Get 2 can of large cream of chicken soup.
- Use 3 large of cans of chicken broth you will also need some broth from your turkey.
- Use 2 large of Turkey legs packaged.
- Provide 15 of (drops) of yellow food coloring.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Holiday Turkey Noodles:
- I buy a package of 2 turkey legs and boil in just enough water to cover them until done and tender (I don't like tearing up my turkey when it's the holidays 🙂 so however you like, buy them or use one from your bird if it's the holidays when you make these..
- Once turkey is done take the meat off the bone removing meat. Put the meat back in the liquid which is now become turkey broth! Then put your cream of chicken, chicken broth and food coloring in the pot with the turkey. Stirl well!! Bring to a boil. Now add your salt pepper, poultry seasoning and your yellow food coloring. Stir!! Once the broth is boiling you add your bags of noodles. Stir in well to coat them and to separate them. Cook on medium for about 15 to 20 mins stirring often so the noodles don't stick and burn. If they get to thick for you just add some turkey broth from your holiday turkey or water! These are so wonderful and tasty and hardy!!! I often change up my menu but this is one item my family DEMANDS to have every year..
That way I can enjoy Thanksgiving Day and the holiday weekend with no pressure. Turkey and Noodles. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Turkey noodle casserole with egg noodles, leftover turkey, shallots, celery, and a white sauce with Gruyere, mustard, and tarragon. Making classic turkey noodle soup from turkey bones and meat has become one of my favorite I find I'm in the minority when it comes to making a soup after roasting our holiday turkey, at least in. Turkey Noodle Soup is the answer to leftover roasted turkey.
If you find this Holiday Turkey Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.