Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you would like to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten and dairy free chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have gluten and dairy free chicken noodle soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- Take 2 of whole carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- You need 4 stalks of green onion, diced.
- Use 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 box (32 oz) of chicken stock.
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- Get 1 tsp of Basil.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Parsley.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Few Tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 box of Gluten Free Rotini Pasta.
Steps to make Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Add chicken to crock pot and set on high for 4 hours. Lightly salt. Do not add liquid, it will make it's own..
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add veggies and cook until softened but not browned..
- Add box of broth to veggies, then add all herbs and spices. Simmer on low heat for 1.5 – 2 hours..
- After chicken is done, set it aside until cool enough to touch..
- Once cooled, cut chicken into bite size pieces. Add veggie mixture and chicken pieces to crock pot, set to low..
- Place chicken bones in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil. Cover and simmer on medium/low for 1-2 hours to make your own chicken stock. Add to veggie mixture when done..
- Boil and salt water for pasta. Drain & at oil to prevent sticking..
- Gluten free pastas break down a lot faster than gluten pasta, so they are kept separately and added in just before serving..
If you find this Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.