Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can really help to improve your mood. It’s easy to feel depressed when you are starving! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq nachos recipe. You can cook bbq nachos using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ nachos:
- You need 1-2 lbs of Chuck roast/ pork roast/ chicken breast.
- Provide 1 bottle of Bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide to taste of Pepper.
- Provide 1/4 c of Dales seasoning low sodium.
- Use 1 bag of Doritos (coolRanch/ nacho/ or spicy nacho).
- Get 1 c of water/chicken broth.
- Use 1 jar of nacho cheese (optional).
Instructions to make BBQ nachos:
- In a crock pot on high heat if partial frozen (8hrs) or low if completely thawed (4-8hrs).
- Pour in the chicken broth. then add 1/2 the onion and 1 garlic clove.
- Put roast or your choice of meat in the crock pot.
- Pour the dale seasoning making sure to cover the meat.
- Then season with remaining onion garlic and pepper.
- Place lid and cook until very tender so you can shred it.
- Shred meat. (Note: fastest way is to use an electric hand mixer.).
- Add your favorite bottle of bbq sauce and mix well.
- On plate place chips (if you place chips leave a whole in a middle like a doughnut so chips will not get soggy).
- Then add meat to middle and top with cheese.
- Side notes: for best results infuse meat with just a little bit of vinegar and seasonings of your choice. Instead of using fresh onion and garlic you can use powder to taste) you can also mix it up and add jerk sauce (find in condiment sections) instead of bbq sauce best with chicken. Some times I top with nacho cheese but it’s really good without it..
They make the best breakfast, the best lunch and they certainly make the best dinner. These nachos are made on the BBQ. These BBQ Chicken Nachos are a great addition to any party — especially Game Day! Crunchy tortilla chips are topped with perfectly seasoned chicken coated in honey bbq sauce, crumbled bacon. These BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos will rival anything that you can order at a restaurant.
If you find this BBQ nachos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.