Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at dealing with depression. You need to make sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and feel better!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast bake recipe. You can have french toast bake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Toast Bake:
- You need 1 loaf of bread (challah, brioche or French all work good).
- You need 8 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of whole milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Get 1/2 cup of each brown sugar, granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each vanilla extract, ground cinnamon.
- You need of Confectioners sugar, optional for serving.
- Use of Maple syrup, optional for serving.
Instructions to make French Toast Bake:
- Grease a 9×13" baking pan. Tear the loaf of bread into small chunks and scatter them into the pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, half & half, sugars, vanilla and cinnamon until well combined. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the top of the bread chunks. Then cover it and place it in the fridge overnight..
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350°F. Let the pan sit out at room temperature while the oven heats up. Bake it covered for 30 minutes, then remove the covering and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, until the center is set and cooked through. If you'd like, you can dust some powered sugar over it before slicing it into squares and serving..
- If you have leftovers, they will reheat really well. Just bake how much you want to reheat at 350°F for 10 or so minutes..
If you find this French Toast Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.