Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can really make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pancake in a mug (gemma stafford's mug meals) recipe. You can have pancake in a mug (gemma stafford's mug meals) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals):
- Get 3 TBSP of flour.
- Get 1/4 TSP of baking soda.
- Provide 2 TSP of maple syrup/honey.
- Provide 1 TBSP of milk/lemon juice.
- You need 1 TBSP of flavorless oil (canola, coconut).
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 1 TSP of blueberries.
Instructions to make Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals):
- Whisk (with a fork) the oil/substitute and honey until smooth in a microwave safe mug. Add in the egg and mix. Then the milk (I go for the lemon juice). After you have mixed sufficiently, add your flour and baking soda and stir thoroughly until there are no lumps..
- Microwave roughly for 1 minute (timing is based on your microwave, I do it for 1:30 min) I add a dollop of delicious strawberry jam in lieu of maple syrup :).
- Not exactly a pancake, but tastes pretty good and it's a nice, quick, easy breakfast when you're in a hurry or don't want to do the dishes! .
In a microwavable mug, she is seen melting some butter before adding in sugar, an egg yolk She says: 'One thing that I've learnt about my mug meals is that they can all be mixed up. Food blogger Gemma Stafford, the woman who brought us pizza in a mug, is here to show us how to make a jam doughnut in a mug. First, put the butter in the mug and melt it quickly in the microwave. Once the butter's melted, add the sugar, egg yolk and milk. Gemma Stafford's Building An Online Empire, One Mug Meal. www.biggerbolderbaking.com.
If you find this Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.