Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to learn, are fantastic at fighting depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you improve your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Consume an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice recipe. To cook taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice:
- Prepare 1 of frozen or fresh steamed shrimp. peeled and deviened.
- Prepare 1 of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 of canned crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of white or wheat rice.
- Provide 1 of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Get 1 of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 of a slight amount of hot sauce ( a few dashes).
- Take 1 of old bay.
- Take 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely diced.
Steps to make taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice:
- if you buy frozen shrimp cook and peel as the package says. if you get fresh steamed pull off tails and peel the shell off.
- if using onion peel rinse and dice very fine.
- get a saucepan. pour in crushed tomatoes, tomato soup, and some of the seasonings. simmer until the tomatoes are cooked down. keep an eye on the tomatoes if you want you can make them smaller. stir every so often so it doesn't stick to the pot. pull out any skin from the tomatoes.
- add in shrimp. add spices and onion. simmer for about 25 minutes.
- add in the veggies. cook until they soften up and taste. if it isn't spicy enough add more spice.
- let this set simmer for another 20 minutes or so.
- when the sauce is to your liking start you rice. keep the sauce on warm/low heat.
- put rice on a plate after draining it. turn heat off from sauce. using a big spoon pour sauce over top of the rice and serve. enjoy!.
Here are some of our favorite side dishes to have alongside. This sauce is so scrumptious I want to pour it over everything. So I created this recipe while I. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice made healthier using leftover cooked brown rice, a delicious whole grain that's high in fiber, so it fills you up. In a bowl, season shrimp with cayenne pepper, chili powder, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
If you find this taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.