Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you would like to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! recipe. You can cook chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie!:
- Get 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate finely chopped.
- Get 3 ounces of Neufchatel cheese at room temperature.
- Take 2 cups of sliced strawberries.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of grated orange zest.
- You need 6 ounces of italian bread cut into 8 slices 1/2" thick.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Get 2 of large egg whites.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of trans-free margarine.
Steps to make Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie!:
- Combine the chocolate and cheese in a small bowl and mix.
- Combine strawberries, sugar, and orange zest in a seperate bowl.
- Spread 1/4th of the chocolate mixture on 4 slices of the bread. Top each with a second slice and press lightly to form a sandwhich..
- Combine the whole eggs, egg whites, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Melt the margarine in aarge nonstick pan or on a griddle over medium heat. Wait for foam to subside..
- Working one at a time dip both sides of each sandwhich in the egg mixture. Place sandwhiches in pan or on griddle and cook until golden and cooked through. About 4 minutes per side..
- Serve hot topped with strawberry mixture..
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. If you like, you can also put some banana slices and raspberries between the toasts, so they taste nice and fruity. If you need to go faster, you can also put thin slices of dark chocolate between the toasts or use a ready-made chocolate cream, but be careful, the Chocolate French Toast can quickly turn. Pumpkin puree makes for delicious low-fat French toast – perfect to go with maple syrup for fall – and it also rounds out the custard mixture that the bread is dipped into.
If you find this Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.