Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tender Char Siu Don Rice Bowl- Manly Cooking! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender Char Siu Don Rice Bowl- Manly Cooking! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for driving away bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling starved can actually make you feel awful! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tender char siu don rice bowl- manly cooking! recipe. You can cook tender char siu don rice bowl- manly cooking! using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Char Siu Don Rice Bowl- Manly Cooking!:
- Take 1 of Pork loin block.
- Prepare 100 ml of ●Sake.
- Take 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Get 50 ml of ●Soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of ●Miso.
- You need 1 stalk of worth ●The green part of a green onion.
- Provide 1 of enough to cover the pork ●Water.
- Provide 100 ml of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Miso.
- Provide 1/2 clove of ☆Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Chopped green onion.
- Use 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- Provide 1 of Hot spring egg – soft set egg.
- Prepare 1 of Hot cooked rice.
Instructions to make Tender Char Siu Don Rice Bowl- Manly Cooking!:
- Put the pork and the ● ingredients in a pressure cooker. Bring up to pressure over high heat, then turn the heat down to low. Cook under pressure for 15 minutes, then leave to cool down for about 15 minutes..
- Coat the pork with the ☆ ingredients (sauce). Grill until slightly charred, put back into the sauce, and grill again. Repeat this about 3 times..
- Slice the cooked char siu. Serve on a bed of rice topped with garnishes such as chopped green onion and nori seaweed..
- We usually serve it in our house on brown rice, but white rice is good too!.
- Add a hot spring egg (soft set egg) to make the dish even more delicious..
- How to make a hot spring egg: Break an egg into a heatproof measuring cup, and add water up to the 100 ml mark. Microwave for 1 minute at 600 W. (Adjust the time if needed.).
- Break up the egg as you eat it. It's delicious!.
If you find this Tender Char Siu Don Rice Bowl- Manly Cooking! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.