Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Brown Rice, Broccoli, Red Lentil Mix (Serves 3) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Brown Rice, Broccoli, Red Lentil Mix (Serves 3) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to find out, are fantastic at combating depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for raising your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Try eating an egg and be happy!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried brown rice, broccoli, red lentil mix (serves 3) recipe. To cook fried brown rice, broccoli, red lentil mix (serves 3) you only need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Brown Rice, Broccoli, Red Lentil Mix (Serves 3):
- Prepare 1 of medium Cup Red Lentil.
- You need 1 of medium cup brown rice.
- Provide 1 bunch of Broccoli, 1 medium size onion.
Steps to make Fried Brown Rice, Broccoli, Red Lentil Mix (Serves 3):
- Boil the red lentil for at least 30 minutes until fairly soft and leave to cool..
- Place 4 medium cups of water to boil, add a half teaspoon of salt and 3 tablespoons of liquid cooking oil. Bring the water to boil and add the rice (ensure to wash it beforehand). Allow it to cook until the water is all finished,then switch off and let it cool..
- Clean the broccoli and cut it up or break off the florets by hand..
- Cut up the onion and lightly sauté. Add the lentil and fry together on low heat for 10 minutes, add a pinch of salt..
- Add the cooked rice and allow them together fry together for 5 minutes on low heat..
- Add the broccoli at the center of the cooking pan then cover and leave for 7 minutes or until the broccoli changes to a tender texture..
- Mix up the ingredients and allow to fry on high heat for 1 minute then turn it off. (This meal serves 3)..
Cook brown rice according to package directions. In a heavy skillet, heat the oil and sauté the onions. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese. Mix well and pour into greased. This easy Lentil Brown Rice Soup is a filling meal with carrots, veggies, greens, and spices.
If you find this Fried Brown Rice, Broccoli, Red Lentil Mix (Serves 3) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.