Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Pork butt roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pork butt roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pork butt roast recipe. You can cook easy pork butt roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pork butt roast:
- Take 2 lb of Pork roast.
- Use 2 tbsp of seasoned salt like Lawry's, McCormick or my faves Watkins or Old Honey Barn Kentucky country flavored.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
Steps to make Easy Pork butt roast:
- Start with a good roast. Set your oven temperature at 350. The length of time will be up to the size of your roast. If you use a thermometer, then you can gage the roast. For a rare roast 150°, for medium 160°, for well done 170°.
- Put all ingredients together. Marinate for 1 hour in a Ziploc baggie. You can marinate over night too..
- I like to roast in a open roasting/broil pan. Meat thermometer at 170°.
If you find this Easy Pork butt roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.